Although my progress in adding new features is not too fast (hint: patches and help is welcome), I'm quite happy with the progress of deb.li. As mentioned on my last post on firstname.lastname@example.org, I've spent some time to migrate it to the new, but very well written microframework Flask, which is based on Werkzeug, the probably most advanced WSGI utility module. The migration also allowed me to clean up several pieces of messy code which were necessary to work around some issues in python-bottle.
Also I've started to bring the layout and CSS into a nice shape. The templates are finished already, just a bit CSS is missing now.
Last but not least - the ciabot git script in the example clients is finished and used in a few git based projects on alioth.debian.org now. Just link /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/users/bzed/godebian-client/ciabot.py to hooks/update and set your CIA project name by running git config hooks.cia-project your-project-name.
As usual - comments, bugreports and patches are welcome!